This deviation will be updated as the answers are revealed, one by one! Hints for the yet-to-be-revealed characters are here: [link]
10. Tibarn (Fire Emblem9/10) -- He's hard to draw. >_> BUT HE'S HOT. Although the picture doesn't have them, his wings add +10 sexy points too. To be honest, though, I'm not terribly attracted to his personality; he's nice enough, and he's totally badass, but I just don't find him particularly interesting. SUPERFICIAL? ME? NO WAI.
9. Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII) -- This is more of a past crush than anything since I don't really like him anymore. Still, he made FF7 like 100x better for me. XD Before the game was released, I saw a picture of him; there was very little information available at the time, and all I knew was his name and his age. It was an instant crush. And the more I found out about him, the harder I fangirled. He was more "fascinating" than "hot" to me though.
8. Lloyd (Fire Emblem 7) -- HE'S ALSO HARD TO DRAW. I forgot to make him shirtless; my plan was to draw all ten of them shirtless! DX Oh well, maybe another time.
7. Cidolfus Orlandeau (Final Fantasy Tactics) -- Now this is a man that I'd want to spend my life with. Dependable, loyal, responsible, honorable, compassionate, down to earth, courageous; serious when he should be, laid back when he can afford to be; KICKS ASS. What else... uh, the lightning bolts in the background are Hallowed Bolts/ Lightning Stab. :3
6. Volug (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn) -- AWWW FLUFFY FLUFFY. <333 He looks so serious in the official art; who would've thought this silent wolf dude would have such a playful personality and a strange sense of humor? I'm actually not a big fan of the playful, youthful types, but hey, who cares -- he's got a big fluffy tail, fuzzy ears, gorgeous violet eyes and abs of STEELY DOOM.